Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Magical Whosie-Whatsie Episode Unavailable

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I use the itunes podcast app on my ipod. All other storywonk podcasts are working as usual but this week's Dusted ep. 140: Magical Whosie-Whatsie gives the message "Episode Unavailable This episode is temporarily unavailable from "Dusted: A Buffy Podcast"

The ep showed up in the app along with "Under Water Pressure" but then deletes itself after giving above message. Also, there is a tiny phone(?) icon under the speaker icon but I don't know what that means. Any ideas?

image.png

image.png

Posted

I just typed a whole summary of my problem but only photos showing up here. They do explain the issue but where'd my post go? Ghosts in my ipod here! I use iTunes app. 

Posted

Hey, Lucy!

I honestly have no idea. I just checked my podcast app, the website, and an online podcast aggregator, and they're all getting the file just fine. Unfortunately, we don't have an iPhone to test on.

Have you tried restarting your phone and/or seeing if your podcast app has an update?

Is anyone else having this issue who might be able to weigh in? Hopefully it's resolved itself but if not, we can keep working on it. ;)

Posted (edited)

Lucy - I hope you got this figured out, but if not, I would recommend listening to the episode from YouTube. Granted, you can't download it and listen to it sans-data, but it's a good work around.

Edited by leontroutsky